TranSystems has specialized expertise in lighting design applications for our clients including street, bridge, intersection, and roundabout lighting, parking lot lighting, downtown revitalization projects, and interior commercial applications. Comprehensive lighting design requires consideration of the amount of functional light provided, the energy consumed, as well as the aesthetic impact supplied by the lighting system. Our experience in industry standard guidelines allows our team to be an invaluable resource in determining light fixture locations and coverage based on the conditions. TranSystems designers and engineers have extensive knowledge of safety and security needs and factor this in with every lighting design project.
Proper lighting design reduces costs, ensures compliance with local light pollution standards, and reduces liability by providing a safe and secure environment. TranSystems uses computerized lighting level calculations using state of the art software as well as our own experience to design lighting layouts that is right for each project.
TranSystems’ Lighting Design Services:
- LED control software and logical control
- Street, highway, intersection, bridge and roundabout lighting
- Parking lot and pathway lighting
- Interior commercial lighting such as parking garages, office space, and retail
- Design to local ordinances and the Illuminating Engineering Society standards
- Single and three phase distribution design
- Computerized lighting level calculations using state of the art software
- Specification development and assistance with lighting equipment selection
- Coordination with relevant authorities
TranSystems’ Technology Team is an independent consulting and engineering concern that is not affiliated with, nor has any alliance with, equipment manufacturers, equipment installation companies, guard companies, investigators, or any insurance companies that would otherwise bias our recommendations and design. TranSystems consultants provide lighting design and implementation support of lighting systems for a wide variety of clients, including local, state, and federal government facilities; transit agencies; freight rail organizations; intermodal facilities; airports and related facilities; manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing companies; water utilities; electrical power generation and distribution companies; oil and gas refining and distribution companies; telecommunications and data centers; ports and maritime organizations; higher education facilities; and non-profit and cultural organizations.
To view related services, click below: